Hello Rafters! We are expecting to be open this rafting season! But, due to high water, we are unsure of our exact opening date. We hope to see you soon!
Truckee River Rafting is Tahoe's original raft company, family owned and operated since 1973. You begin your leisurely float in Tahoe City, along a peaceful stretch of the Truckee River, ending at the River Ranch Restaurant. Truckee River Rafting is a self guided raft trip offering commercial grade rafts (2, 4, 6, 8, and 10 person rafts) to spend the day on the river. The Truckee River Rafting trip floats you through tranquil stretches of scenic meadows, mountains and small rapids. Our Truckee River raft experience takes approximately 2-3 hours and we encourage you to bring a small cooler with snacks and drinks, please no styrofoam or glass, to enjoy along the way. Truckee River Rafting is fun for all ages (2 years and up) and sure to be a fun, family memory to have for years to come.
- FREE Kids 2-5 years old.
- FREE Parking.
Please carpool if possible - parking is limited.
- Return Shuttle Bus, Paddles & Vests included
- Group Rates Available.
- Operating Daily 8:30-3:00. Last bus at 6pm.
- Early Bird Rates from 8:30-9:30am.
- No Time Limit On Trip (runs approx. 2-4 hours).
- Finish At River Ranch Pond, shuttle returns to Tahoe City.
- Souvenir Photos Available, view after your trip!
- Commercial Rafts Hold Up To 10 People.
- Footwear Mandatory
- Absolutely no styrofoam OR heavy coolers! Soft coolers are best!
After your trip, relax and enjoy dinner or drinks at the River Grill, our riverfront restaurant in Tahoe City,
adjacent to the raft launch.
River Grill was voted
Best Happy Hour in North Lake Tahoe!
Make Dinner Reservations at River Grill